Put your stamp on your cookies
In an age where we buy everything from hot chickens to frozen yoghurt at the supermarket, it can be refreshing to explore the home baking aisle and go home ready to make your own cookies.
Take a stand against profit-driven global expansion: Bake your own biscuits ... mark them with our HOME MADE Cookie Stamper ... shout 'Power To The People!'
- Width 72mm Height 93mm
- Food Grade Materials safe for contact with food and drink.
- Recyclable Packaging Made from materials that can easily be recycled if disposed of correctly.
- Not for Children, May contain small parts. Not suitable for children.
Try our recommended recipe!Ingredients:
- 250g butter
- 140g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 300g plain flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 190ºC (gas mark 5)
- 2. Sift together plain flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- 3. Mix in butter and blend until mixture is crumbly. Stir in egg yolk and
vanilla essence. Blend well. Chill dough for one hour for better cookies.
- 4. Regularly sprinkle work surface and stamp with flour.
- 5. Separate dough into golf ball sized chunks.
Slightly flatten the balls and stamp.
- 6. Place on a greased baking sheet.
Bake for 6 - 8 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- 7. Remove from oven and leave for a couple of minutes to harden,
then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- 8. Enjoy your ‘Home made’ cookies
UK Shipping Costs
|Standard UK Shipping||Only £3.99|
|Free UK Shipping||All orders over £50|
|Express Shipping||Calculated at the checkout|
All shipping outside the UK are charged by weight which will be calculated at the checkout and all orders will require a signature or have tracking applied.
We regret that due to the massive volume of fraud we regret we can't post to the the following countries: (See full list of countries we can't post to here)
Please contact us using the contact form below and we will reply in a flash!
It is not always possible for us to answer the phone straight away but if you would prefer to call us please feel free. You may need to leave a message during our busy periods and we will get back to you when a member of our sales team is free. Or you can contact our sales team on Or call us on 0343 289 8484