- Free UK shipping on orders over £50
- Safe & Secure payments
- 24 hour online support
The Best Cookie Stamper Ever!
Put your stamp on your cookies
In an age where we buy everything from hot chickens to frozen yoghurt at the supermarket, it can be refreshing to explore the home baking aisle and go home ready to make your own cookies.
Take a stand against profit-driven global expansion: Bake your own biscuits ... mark them with our HOME MADE Cookie Stamper ... shout 'Power To The People!'
Design by Suck UK
Try our recommended recipe!Ingredients:
- 250g butter
- 140g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 300g plain flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 190ºC (gas mark 5)
- 2. Sift together plain flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- 3. Mix in butter and blend until mixture is crumbly. Stir in egg yolk and
vanilla essence. Blend well. Chill dough for one hour for better cookies.
- 4. Regularly sprinkle work surface and stamp with flour.
- 5. Separate dough into golf ball sized chunks.
Slightly flatten the balls and stamp.
- 6. Place on a greased baking sheet.
Bake for 6 - 8 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- 7. Remove from oven and leave for a couple of minutes to harden,
then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- 8. Enjoy your ‘Home made’ cookies
Food Grade Materials safe for contact with food and drink.
Recyclable Packaging Made from materials that can easily be recycled if disposed of correctly.
Not for Children May contain small parts. Not suitable for children.